Bear Scan 24
The Bear Scan 24 is an economical and reliable bearing temperature monitor which is continuously online to alert management of potential problems with overheated bearings and misaligned leg belts.
- Compatible with any Type T thermocouple sensor – surface mount for internal probe
- Reads up to 24 points of either bearing or belt alignment sensors
Individual operator adjustable set points for each sensor
- Built-in memory for set points in case of power loss
- Visual back lit display with up to 14 character display and audible external alarm
- Delta temperature rise alarm – operator adjustable temperature display range -20° to 230°F
Size: 7 1/16″ x 7 1/8 x 4 5/16″
- Power requirements: 120VAC
MT400 Series Motion Controller with Digital Temperature Readout
Standard MT400 motion control system with digital temperature monitoring for all material handling equipment.
- Digital display shows percentage of full speed
- Dual relays: 10% and 220% slowdown outputs
- One step calibration
- Advanced startup sequence protects equipment during startup without putting a limit on the time to reach full speed