Maxi-Tronic has the industry leading controls, sensors, service and experience to provide complete hazard monitoring and control systems for your facility.
BeltTracker belt misalignment sensors are ideal for bucket elevators, belt conveyors, rotary drums, food processing and other material handling equipment.
BeltTracker in Action:
- BeltTracker Belt Misalignment sensors are sensitive, reliable and maintenance free.
- Switch-Type Mechanism for instant detection of belt misalignment conditions.
- Simple Design with no internal electronics and no power supply required.
- CSA certified: Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, GCSA
- N/O or N/C Outputs: Momentary.
- Switch Rating: 5A 125/250 VAC, .5A 125VDC, .25A 250VDC
- Latching Relay Board: Optional latching relay board available to provide a continuous alarm output signal.
- Stainless Disc: Stainless touch plate for durability.
- Adjustable Sensitivity: Eliminates false alarms.
- Easy Testing: Tests the mechanism and the switch.
- 1/2″ Conduit Fitting: Pre-wired with 10’ 18 AWG cable.
BeltTracker Sensors are fully compatible with these Maxi-Tronic Controls:
MaxiScan 12 and 12M: 12 inputs with independent set-point and output relays. 12M includes a motion controller.
MTDT24: 24 input scanner for switch and thermocouple sensors. 2 output relays.
HB/RB: 8 or 16 switch or PTC inputs w/status indicators and 1 output relay.
PLC: Easily connection to a PLC
- Extremely rugged design
- Instant sensing and alarm output
- Easy installation and low maintenance
- Minimal moving parts
- No power supply needed
- Best feature set in the industry
RB21 Belt Misalignment
Maxi-Tronic has the industry leading controls, sensors, service and experience to provide complete hazard monitoring and control systems for your facility. Maxi-Tronic belt misalignment sensors are ideal for bucket elevators, belt conveyors, rotary drums, food processing and other material handling equipment.
Maxi-Tronic “RB21” Sensors monitor for belt misalignment conditions on bucket elevators, belt conveyors, rotary drums and other material handling equipment.
Maxi-Tronic “Hot Bearing” HB21 Sensors in Action
Hinged mounting plate for quick inspection.
Round sensor for simpler installation.
2 1/2” round hard Naval-Brass sensing disc.
Engineered for longevity and reliability.
Best feature set in the industry.
Thermocouple*: Type T standard, others available.
RTD*: Industry standard PT100. 2 and 3-wire options.
PTC Thermistor*: “HBRB” and MaxiScan compatible.
DigiMax™ Digital*: “1-Wire” digital for DigiMax, PLC, MaxiScan 12/12M Controllers, MaxiTrack PC software and other makes of “1-Wire” digital controllers.
Temperature Switch: 120VAC 1A rated contacts, N/O or N/C, 105°F to 265°F set-points available. UL Rated Cable: PLTC-ER (Exposed Run), CMG.
*Sensors certified for Class II Div. 1
For an instant-sensing pushbutton-style belt misalignment sensor see the BeltTracker CSA certified Class II Div. 1 sensor!
Compact size: 5.25” (133mm) x 3.25” (83mm)
Integrated 1/2″ NPT conduit fitting.
Available with integrated armor cable and cord-grips for non-conduit installations.
1/2″ spacer available to extend the Disc further into the leg casing.
Includes foam mounting gasket and mounting hardware.
RB21 Sensors are fully compatible with these Maxi-Tronic Controls:
MaxiScan 12M, MaxiScan 12, MaxiScan 24 and MTDT24