The RotoTrack™ sensor is an extremely rugged, full-featured level sensor that is ideal for all granular, powder, small and coarse bulk product. RotoTrack sensors are ideal for high and low level sensing of granular and powder productRotoTrack in hopper or flat bottom, round and square bins and silos. Applicable industries: Grain, Food, Cement, Plastics and others. RotoTrack in action:
- Best features in the industry.
- Long Life due to “deactivating motor” design.
- Field Adjustable sensitivity for easy installation.
- Extremely Rugged design for uninterrupted service.
- Integrates with Maxi-Tronic and industry standard displays.
- Easy installation and low maintenance
- Class II, Div 1, Groups E-F-G FM Approved
- Relay output: SPDT
- Standard 120VAC or optional 24VDC
- Stainless steel shaft and paddle
- Integral 3/4” conduit entries
- 2 Year Warranty